Times all over the world - An experience as you move on~

The word of our Lord stands for ever!

Me...

My photo
now in Hiroshima , Hiroshima Ken, Japan
Me - well a good person but has mine own fantasies and love my privacy and expect everything to happen right at the speed of thought.. Note : hate being insincere.

Friday, August 08, 2008

Rezokuuu!!!!

Rezokuuuu-> Refridgerator.

After the move to Kawasaki, Finding a refrigerator within my needs and quality was one of the toughest challenges i had. No doubt I had a very rough time with some Japanese traders who are pretty famous around. But the experiences were so bad that they did not even have a sense that they are dealing with powerful and potential customers.

Had made several visits to several shops and recycling guys for the fridge but never could get the right one with the right price. I was almost getting the deal done with the Japanese trader but at last he messed up putting his ignorance on what I had selected being to his place! You can imagine how brilliant these fellows can be in business despite their age! After a Long time in my life I lost respect for yet another senior person (seniors and kids usually deserve respect for reasons as per my principles).
Well it is the peak of summer in Japan and i ended up daily reaching home after the drenched walk form the station and purchasing a drink or chilled water form the Vending machine.

Almost 2 months without the Fridge and i have been praying and cooking and buying supplies on a daily basis.
At lasts spotted one on the net (after days and days of search from India and Japan) and communicated to the owner after a mutual agreement on the Fridge. I was supposed to call the next day and in the evening when I called I came to know to my weirdest surprise that the lady had sold off the Fridge to some one whom she thought was me! Damn !!!!! I was like what is going on????
But Just similar to my days after college when failure after failure struck i always believed in my strength being with my Strong and powerful Lord and been praying and hoping in faith. I just took it as per the purpose and His will and soon I see another one on line and send in a request. Amey too informs me the next day on the same offer and I confirm that this is already requested.

In 2 days Flat I received the Fridge delivered in my Kitchen thanks to the wonderful family previous owners of the refrigerator TIM and AMANDA and praise God for them and all that happened. When the deal was struck I was praising God because it came with even better things and blessings than I wanted and imagined for,.
As I always say that is our Lord. He knows what we need even before we ask and those who have faith in Him will never be despised and What God has kept in store for us, none of us can comprehend, nor imagine!
He is an awesome God. Glad to meet the family strong in their faith and also that I was given a beautiful Fridge a very new one indeed with a great Christian family introduced! Blessings! And above all Praise Him our Lord who is indeed magnificent!

Welcome home the Sharp SJ WA-35G

No comments: