Times all over the world - An experience as you move on~

The word of our Lord stands for ever!

Me...

My photo
now in Hiroshima , Hiroshima Ken, Japan
Me - well a good person but has mine own fantasies and love my privacy and expect everything to happen right at the speed of thought.. Note : hate being insincere.

Friday, November 28, 2008

A day that would change and charge India forever!!!



Hebrews 10:30-31
“Vengeance belongs to me; I will pay them back,”[p] and again, “The Lord will judge his people.”[q] 31It is a terrifying thing to fall into the hands of the living God!

November 27 2008: I woke up to an early day and with meetings and early meetings in mind and while rushing dressing and geting ready switched on the CNN News to see the shocking developments in India. I scrambled to find my mobile and wanted to call dad who was in Mumbai.Praise God that my Dad was by His grace in a different hotel this time while on his 1 week business trip in Mumbai. Praise God and now he has flew back to Cochin this evening cancelling all the schedules next 2 days!

We regret that many of our guests and tourist too were affected and some had to even face tragic loses while they were with us! But India as a nation among all these chaos are determined to Pin the culprits and bring them to Justice and we will take all it needs to do that!
Where we consider and treat our guests as God, it is with great regret and out of our culture and tradition to accept or imagine anything like this.

Our prayers and support are with all who are facing the real situation.We salute and respect all the law enforcement agencies and army and commando personnels invovled in the fight to restore normalcy in Mumbai India.

India will try our best to not let people take things for Granted in India. I am sure all Indians will stand together in this new challenge we are facing. Indian all around the world are with
I really appreciate the support that all the nations are giving in this cause and India will not leave this lose for sure! Read here.
It is high time that we have internal organisations sifting thru the nation and it people to spot among the millions and billions of bright minds those ones which carry this great evil in their heart! I definitely feel that the whole world has just one common enemy now the terrorists.

The Armed forces and special forces I hope will be able to secure the situation with God's grace soon.
India is never going to be shaken and withered by these futile attempts but these make us even stronger and more challenging! We will be back soon and even more different and innovative and mind it to those who are trying to play around stupid will not be allowed to ride as they need!

India sees all as Human and do not intend to harm anyone! But we have it in our culture to give back multi fold what we receive! So You know what it means!

i Reports from CNN here
Details here!
Our dreams which started from our freedom never die and nothing can tire us! With God we are powerful and we will keep moving ahead and right on track in flight!

Reference: Mumbaikars running Help Blogs here.
"And he said, "The LORD is my rock and my fortress and my deliverer; My God, my rock, in whom I take refuge; My shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold and my refuge; My savior, Thou dost save me from violence." 2 Samuel 22:2-3 (NAS)
Abide With Me - Welsh Choir

No comments: