Times all over the world - An experience as you move on~

The word of our Lord stands for ever!

Me...

My photo
now in Hiroshima , Hiroshima Ken, Japan
Me - well a good person but has mine own fantasies and love my privacy and expect everything to happen right at the speed of thought.. Note : hate being insincere.

Wednesday, March 03, 2010

The Living Project Proof by the Gates

A great journey and endeavour by Melinda & Bill Gates. I personally respect you both for the great efforts and work you are doing in changing lifes around the world to bring smiles on several million faces in the developing worlds.
I hope some day in can contribute being a part of this journey in some places possible hlping bring difference based on facts. May God bless you both with all the efforts and projects.To read more connect to the page here.

And I agree totally, We being the Impatient Optimists. We need to move faster, wider and Deeper!
Our prayers and all possible support with you!


Its a long video but worth watching and I request all (friends & visitors on the blog) to pass on the message, awareness and support in ways we can!


No comments: